Next, came a lot of scanning. I was introduced now to using the book scanner. We have a really nice scanner in our large printer, but it only can scan scores up to a certain size, so they have a nice book scanner to work with. It was really hard to get the hang of (especially with scores that are lightly written or have different colors) but eventually I got some good looking scans! There were some scores we needed to scan for Alexandre Desplat for his recent movie that had some colors on them that I was thankfully able to capture! The book scanner took a lot of time to work, so that’s what I did for most of the day. Gave me some nice time to listen to some great NPR podcasts and relax a bit!